Here are my New Year’s Photographic Resolutions for 2014:
- Complete The Art of Photography
- Complete another OCA photography degree module – thinking People & Place at the moment
- Do a ‘100 Strangers‘ portrait challenge
- To print and hang more of my work around the house
- To lead and take part in a collaborative photo project I’ve instigated with four local friends, to document a year in the life of our town – ideally with a view to some form of exhibition or photobook
- To keep the same camera all year!
I’ll check back on these at the end of 2014…